Relocation provided for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to work in a fast-paced, reputable Komatsu Heavy equipment shop.
Our perfect candidate would be a team player with a reputation of exemplary machine shop skills. In addition, your positive attitude and ability to think quickly on your feet would be a significant asset to team.
We are looking for an experienced Diesel and Automotive machinist with the ability to perform the following machine shop operations:
- Cylinder head reconditioning
- Valve guide and valve seat replacement
- Valve and valve seat refinishing
- Boring and honing
- Rod Reconditioning
- Engine Assembly (Large diesel and automotive)
- Performance engine work
- Magnafluxing/Pressure testing
- Cylinder Block Boring and Honing
- Cylinder Block Surfacing
- Line Bore
- Indexing of Bell Housing.
- Short & Long Block Assembly
- Cylinder Sleeving
- Threaded Hole Repair
- Competition Valve Grinding
- Enlarge Bowl Size & Bowl Hawg
- Gasket Matching & Bowl Blending
- Machine for Oversize Valves
- Machine for Screw-In Studs & Guide Plates
- General machining, Lathe and mill work
- Weekends off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan with percentage match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Provided uniforms
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Experience operating older manual engine rebuilding equipment. (not CNC) cylinder boring & honing equipment, lathe and mills
- The ability to check out engine components, give a detailed parts list and description of the work needed to repair the component.
- Must be able to read a work order, and carry out the out lined work needed to recondition and assemble the component, for which you are working on.
- Must have own tools
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to explain technical engine diagnoses and needed repairs to teammates and/or customers as needed.
- Must maintain an organized neat and safe workplace
- Must be open to continuously learning new technical information and techniques in training sessions in order to be able to perform different tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Able to pass background check
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Current driver’s license and 3-year clean driving history
Cylinder head machinists encouraged to apply!
**Even if YOU have never worked in a machine shop, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our shop, our work, and our area! *Submit YOUR resume with complete confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY