Expand Roadbuilders' presence in assigned territory, providing product support to customers, and increase product support revenue. Promote Roadbuilders' “all makes” products and demonstrate by actions that the PSR and Roadbuilders' are solutions providers.
- Increase Parts and Service Sales opportunities in assigned territory in order to grow revenue, including consumables and commodities, service repairs, and undercarriage
- Prepare and present Parts and Service estimates for customers with a minimum of 15 quotes per month
- Complete and present Komtrax and Warranty certificates, complete 90-day revisit, discuss and sign up customer for electronic part ordering
- Acquire customer information to build comprehensive data base to include machine lists, customer contacts, influencers, and Parts and Service purchasers - all information to reside in CRM
- Establish a systematic visit schedule targeting 25 visits per week (5 per day)
- Conduct routine machine visits completing 50-point walk around inspection as well as U/C inspections on a routine basis(minimum 15 per month)
- Promote current Parts and Service marketing and sales programs to include New, Used, and All Makes opportunities
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal customers (Service, Parts, and Sales)
- Maintain DAILY call reports on CRM
- Develop strong working relationship with mainlines salesperson in assigned territory to form a strong support team for customers
- Other tasks as requested by manager
PSR CUSTOMER BASE:
- Non-national account (CFA) customers
- Territory basedm leverage with equipment salesman overlap
- Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Skilled in developing inter-personal relationships
- General knowledge of maintenance, repair, parts department functions, sales, and customer needs
- Mechanical aptitude and experience in heavy equipment industry required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Full Benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, earned Vacation and paid Short Term Disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY